Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

She Siphon's Off Poison

Peace like something electric shooting up my spine...



Tranquil amber lightning...sublime lemony calm... yet quiet sitting in urns on shelves...sitting forever it has been...



Cool, chilly, frozen cement solid and cracking...breaking open... Spilling wave after wave of licking flame, azure consuming fire all over everything....



It’s the indigo shock wave baby shrouded in a black cloud of fine dust.... Burning me up...turning my heart into a slab of granite....



It's poison...an emetic I greedily drink up that twists my body into impossible contortions...



Breaking bone and tearing sinew until this righteous stupidity reaches its grim fruition... Hacking up vomit that coalesces into steamy puddles of self loathing in the dark places that I hide inside myself.....



Here's the cure... drench your hair with axle grease and chew bricks with broken teeth...



Then serenity will run in dark rivulets from the honeycomb into the spike....



A shard of glass in the throat and the adder's pin prick...body pinching what I am in a contracting vice... Reticulating bands of steel glowing red hot under crimson lights in everyday spaces...



Murdering the anguish... suffocating in the touch of rosy lips on mine...a kiss that slips through my shift quick and easy... razor sharp... Freeing loops of intestine....like an avalanche covering ire and tension in cold white antibiotic calm...



Bodies falling into bodies... locked in my mind’s eye...slick with plasma... rocking back and forth...slippery… so slippery



Sighs intertwining... sewing ribbons of ecstasy to and through my skin... Images drawn in the sand...



Sand melting into glass on the leafy green beaches... Beaches that touch cool water under an eggplant purple sky...



Her indigo eyes ...eyes that sometimes see everything inside me...then fade to blindness black....



Hungry eyes looking for a face to come home to......



Lying in bed and watching the corners of her mouth move...smile...frown...smile...



Her glittering pupils...not jaded by purgatory so that making love to her is making music written in dark rivers of hot sticky molasses mingling with icy cool cream....



Lapping up on my shore and I have her little shoes under my bed and fewer monsters in my closets...and



Finally calm and quiet...



Calm like a pristine ruby red pool of blood...



Quiet like a dying man's last breath of oxygen...



At last sweet and warm…



Sweet like drops of chocolate rain…



Warm like that first ray of summer sunshine….

No comments:

Post a Comment