Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Catching They Say

I constructed this thing,

Now it’s locked behind ribs

My mind did that with the pieces left over

Shadowy ice cream truck evil lurking like lamprey

Hungry for honey and it wants your liver

Fingers inside gloves ; pushing past broken bone

They’re inside now..touching things most tender ..so soft

Meat..its just meat when the chips are down remember that..

Say it over and over like a mantra…

Fake it till you make it right?

I see everything.. but I wish I didn’t

Opening my veins to crowd..

Everyone can have a taste..

Spilling little drops of me all over everything; burning holes in the linoleum

Blank faces..they all have blank faces..when did that happen?

Like porcelain animals drinking forever from a sea of glass

Breath…don’t….now breath in again….don’t

They walk though…how could that be?.. but they do. ...

Scampering to and fro

Nesting behavior I think its called

Setting up shop inside this womb..

It was such a steal aside from the leaking walls and the putrefacted tissue

Tongues and upturned faces begging for more…please daddy

Please do it again.. but don’t hurt me

That’s what this is about don’t you know

I had compassion syndrome before but the good bits have all necrosed …

Now it’s just anguish, muttering, and lidless eyes that stare and stare and stare

Blood and bile thick as thieves slathered across bricks that weep and moan..

This is going to be good..

This’ll really hit the spot

Broken bodies and bones piled in haphazard stacks to desiccate

Dust on my fingers and face ..where’s that good fecund earth?

It’s time to plant something again..

Joy you know what I mean...Show us that crystalline place

Painted vain with purple and scarlet..

Eyes like almonds.. black as the thunder head

Bring on the rains.. make me steam and bubble over again

Please…I promise

I’ll give you something salty and sweet

I sacrifice my skin…

Peel it from my face it’s all yours to bite and tear and burn

You’re soft and formless..

Slip inside my stoney places and do that thing that makes it all better

Sew shut all the open doors and let your lips do some walking

Walk all over me...no more talking to strangers for you love

You’re mine now.

Squeeze out every last ounce…

I need to lubricate the moving parts you see…

Otherwise there will be hell to pay..

That screeching of metal grinding on metal..

I can still feel it behind my eyes..

Low and rasping, forcing my ear drums to rupture and bleed…

My child … where is she?

Oh my baby…

God he was so young..

Cold and pale now..

Spiders and rats slinking around what he has become…

Its fading…holding the world frozen forever…

A still photo of euphoria…A diamond sinking in clay

Polarized and resin dipped…

Plasticine whore…I own you she says

Mine its all mine Mommy..

No..

Sharing is caring and don’t ever forget it..

Or I’ll cut it off.

Now pour the rest down the drain..

Puddled in the cistern there they are..

Delicious thick oily corrosive globs…

Searing away layers of my larynx making it harder to speak…

This is a wonder for the ages…

And I am privy to it…

Thank You so very much

As hand and throat smear me all over the walls…

This will look fantastic when it dries…

Milk me until there’s no more ..put it in your mouth and I’ll give you some too

Drink me up taste my nothingness…

Does it leave your mouth sweet and your belly sour with wormwood and shame…

You have it now…

We are one..

I will always be with you now..

Open your shirt…let’s make one for you

We’ll build it behind your ribs...

And lock it in with whatever’s left over…

No comments:

Post a Comment